From Bleaching To Tooth Vennering [with Dr. Rafael Beolchi]
FROM BLEACHING TO TOOTH VENNERING:
ESTHETICS WITH SIMPLICITY, RESPECTING THE INVASIVENESS LADDER
Dr. Rafael Beolchi
For many years, “Esthetics” in Operative Dentistry has been taught as something more artistic than scientific. Often, is left for many dentists the feeling that there’s a lack of information, one that might help planning and executing cases with reliability, predictability and, why not, serenity.
11th February 2020 (Tuesday)
Venue: Summit Galleria Cebu
General Maxilom Ave Ext, Cebu City, Cebu
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Registration Fee: P1,000.00
Contact Person: Mr. Alfred Sartiga
0917-275-1239 or 0922-848-7472
What this course proposes is to change the concept that Esthetics is purely artistic and empiric.
Nowadays it is possible to work with emphasis in esthetic procedures in an ethical way, having in mind the patient’s whole oral health, and having by our side predictability of results sustained by scientific evidence, always under the precepts of minimally invasive Dentistry.
It is important to understand the patient’s complaints, and also know what are the techniques and materials that we currently have available.
Regarding any Esthetic rehabilitation, we must always focus on the Minimally Invasive Dentistry. For the dentist that aspire advanced esthetic procedures with dental composites, it is paramount to know deeply the properties of both composite and tooth; more specifically theirs mechanical and optical properties. From this knowledge depends not only the immediate behavior of the material, but also the reliability of a long-lasting restoration. Furthermore, only by knowing the composite we will be able identify which materials would be able to reproduce even the smallest anatomical and optical details of the natural tooth.
– Composites: which parameters are key for making imperceptible restortions
– Understanding optical properties of both teeth and composites
– Color Theory: Hue, Saturation and Value and why those topics matter in the clinic
– Translucence, Opalescence and Fluorescence
– taking your esthetic restorations to the next level.
– A better approach for color selection
– Perspectives on contemporary composites
– FORMA: introducing a novel composite. Why is it superior?
– Finishing and polishing: step-by-step for excellence
– Lightcuring: what’s new and why is that so important?
– Laser in dentistry: easier, cheaper and more important than you originally thought
– New technique for the placement of fast and predictable Direct Veneers: introducing the UVeneer
– Master a new perspective for the placement of anterior composites
– Discuss a different clinical approach to make color matching easy
– Review changes in adhesion and lightcuring: new keys for short and long term success
– Reduce clinical stress by improving case predictability
– Learn how to simplify composite layering technique
– Updates on techniques and materials for today’s dentistry