Disposable Retainer and Matrix
The Omni-Matrix disposable retainer and matrix is a superior circumferential matrix band solution. It’s a simple restorative tool designed to perfectly customize to any preparation. The band’s circumference can be easily adjusted simply by twisting the handle and the pivoting head allows it to access any quadrant of the mouth. Once the restoration is complete, the Omni-Matrix band easily releases without disturbing the restorative material.
- Innovative shape allows superior procedural visibility and patient comfort
- Ultra-thin burnishable stainless steel adapts to all preparations
- Unique winged and wingless styles meet individual case needs
- Disposable design saves you time and money
- Available in stainless steel and mylar
- Easy to Place – The Omni-Matrix retainer is designed with a pivoting head so it can easily access any quadrant of the mouth. Once it is placed, you can adjust the band circumference simply by twisting the handle.
- Innovative Shape – The unique, innovative shape of the Omni-Matrix retainer allows for superior visibility and patient comfort during the procedure.
- Available in Winged and Wingless Styles – The Omni-Matrix retainer gives you the choice of a winged or wingless style so you can choose the best style for each individual case.
- Disposable Design – When the procedure is completed, the band easily releases without disturbing the restorative material and is thrown away.
- Orange- Universal 6.5 mm .001″ SS
- Green – Universal 6.5 mm .0015″ SS
- Purple – Narrow 5.2 mm .0015″ SS
- Red- Universal 6.5 mm .0025″ Mylar
Chlorhexidine Antibacterial Slurry
Consepsis Scrub antibacterial slurry is a lightly flavored, 2.0% chlorhexidine gluconate (relative to liquid component) antibacterial scrub. Consepsis Scrub slurry uses inert, finely ground glass as an abrasive scrub instead of powdered pumice, which may contain several impurities from volcanic ash. (Never use prophy paste for prep cleaning, as it contains several potentially contaminating ingredients.)
Use Consepsis Scrub slurry for removing residual temporary cement prior to permanent cementation and for removing debris. Scouring with a quality antibacterial prior to restoring minimizes the potential for post-op sensitivity associated with an influx of microorganisms into dentinal tubules.
- Reduces post-op sensitivity
- Does not compromise bond strength
- Nonsplatter formula
- Use to clean prior to cementation or around ortho brackets
- Use with STARbrush™ coronal brush prior to sealant placement